Immigration Advice South Africa

You want to extend your stay in Cape Town or want to work or to stay permanently in South Africa?

We offer all services to make this dream come true!

We assist you and apply for all relevant permits like:

  • Extension of tourist visa (additional three month max.)
  • Working permit
  • Relatives permit
  • Permanent residence permit

We will stay in permanent contact with the Department of Home Affairs and try to accelerate the process as much as possible.